Policies, Values and Charter
You can download our policies here:
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Protection Policy – Record of Concern
- Compliments and Complaints Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Health & Safety Policy – Reported Incident Form
- Safeguarding Adults Policy
- Safeguarding Adults Policy – Record of Concern
- Volunteer Charter
Our Values Statement:
We are a Christ-centred organisation: this is our ultimate foundation. This means we will seek to bring glory to God by what we do and how we do it.
In practice that means we will put prayer at the heart of our work, asking for God’s reign and rule in every situation. And we will also seek to follow Jesus’ commands and ‘mission statement’ in the way that we do our work.
This Christ-centredness is demonstrated through the following 4 values:
People Have Value
You can read our Values statement in full here.