Run in conjunction with Churches Together in Poole
Please note that we are unable to provide a delivery service – all food must be collected from the Food Bank.
*For food donations, please see lower down
Tuesdays – Thursdays, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Fridays, 9.30am – 12pm
St James’ Church Centre
Talk to Us on:
*For smaller donations (up to 3 carrier bags):
- Wesley Cafe at The Spire, High Street, Mon – Fri, 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Collection box outside M&S in The Dolphin Centre
- Tesco at Fleetsbridge, Tesco Tower Park, Tesco Branksome (Westbourne)
- Asda Poole (Holes Bay)
- Waitrose Parkstone (Ashley Road)
- Sainsburys Poole (Pitwines)
*Poole Food Bank The Store
Open for large food donations by appointment only.
Please call 07840 456843 to arrange dropping off your donation.
For directions see here.
Satellite opening times:
- Canford Heath Library: is closed
- St Clement’s Church Hall, 55 Kinson Avenue, Poole, BH15 3PH: Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 12pm
- Poole Waste Not, Want Not (access from Hill Street, via rear of 70 High Street): Monday, 1.30pm – 3pm, Tuesday – Friday, 11am – 3pm
- St Gabriel’s Church, Keysworth Road, Turlin Moor, Poole, BH16 5BH: Thursday, 9.30am – 11.30am
- Calvary Pentecostal Church, Cromwell Road, Parkstone, Poole, BH12 2NS will reopen as of Wednesday 7 July 2021 – usual opening hours will be Wednesdays, 12pm-2pm
You can obtain a food parcel voucher from the following places
- Adult Social Care – 01202 633902
- Adult Crisis Team – 01202 633713
- Poole Housing Partnership – 01202 264411
- Borough of Poole Family Services – 01202 735046
- Ted Webster Children’s Services – 01202 261963
- Citizen’s Advice Bureau – 03444 111 4444
Food Bank-Plus services
- Debt Advice provided by Faithworks’ CMA Team
- Cooking courses including Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Holiday Top-up vouchers for those receiving free school meals through local schools
You can read our latest Annual Review here
Support us through regular giving – every donation helps bring Hope!