Run in conjunction with Churches Together in Poole
If you need emergency food and have no money, you can ask for a food parcel by contacting professionals such as local GP surgeries, council or housing departments.
Alternatively you can phone the Adult Crisis Team on 01202 096622.
Please note that we are unable to provide a delivery service – all food must be collected from the Food Bank.
Tuesdays – Thursdays, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Fridays, 9.30am – 12pm
*For food donations, please see lower down
St James’ Church Centre
*For smaller donations (up to 3 carrier bags):
- Wesley Cafe at The Spire, High Street, Mon – Fri, 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Collection box outside M&S in The Dolphin Centre
- Tesco at Fleetsbridge, Tesco Tower Park, Tesco Branksome (Westbourne)
- Asda Poole (Holes Bay)
- Waitrose Parkstone (Ashley Road)
- Sainsburys Poole (Pitwines)
*Poole Food Bank The Store
Open for large food donations by appointment only.
Please call 07840 456843 to arrange dropping off your donation.
For directions see here.
Satellite opening times:
- St Clement’s Church Hall, 55 Kinson Avenue, Poole, BH15 3PH: Monday – Friday, 11am – 12.30pm
- Poole Waste Not, Want Not (access from Hill Street, via rear of 70 High Street): Monday, 1.30pm – 3pm, Tuesday – Friday, 11am – 3pm
- St Gabriel’s Church, Keysworth Road, Turlin Moor, Poole, BH16 5BH: Thursday, 9.30am – 11.30am
- Calvary Pentecostal Church, Cromwell Road, Parkstone, Poole, BH12 2NS: Wednesday, 12pm-2pm
Food Bank-Plus services
- Debt Advice provided by Faithworks’ CMA Team
- Cooking courses including Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Holiday Top-up vouchers for those receiving free school meals through local schools
Support us through regular giving – every donation helps bring Hope!
Download a standing order form here.
Gift Aid means that, at no extra cost to yourself, you can give even more! If you are a UK taxpayer you can boost the value of your donation by 25p for every £1 you give by making up a Gift Aid declaration.
You can complete a Gift Aid form (editable pdf) here.
*Please return forms to email@example.com or post to Jimmy’s Place, St James’ Church Centre, Church Street, Poole, BH15 1JP