Events, Awareness and Education
Our goal is to equip churches in urban Dorset, with nationally effective tools, to play their part in providing hope for people caught in addictions.
A range of activities are available for churches and organisations and can be tailored to their specific needs.
- Talks – available for schools, colleges, community groups, churches and businesses
- Information sessions to explain recovery course options
- Resources of local help available
- Linking into national addiction conferences
- Training and awareness sessions
- Equipping of teams
For more information or to book a talk –
contact Emma Heath, Recovery Projects Manager, on: 01202 429037